Learn German in Augsburg – Language school for German Classes
Have you recently arrived in Augsburg and would you like to know more about the city, country and people? Then attend one of our German classes. Picking up the language will lead to an easier contact with locals and improve your chances on a professional level.
Learn German with our experienced and qualified German language teachers. Our language school in Augsburg specialises in German classes.
German courses in Augsburg for all levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2
Irrespective of learning the language from the beginning or if you have had a German course already – we offer you courses that really fit. Language school “Sprachschule Aktiv” in Augsburg offers German classes for beginners and advanced individuals according to the European framework of reference for languages. We would gladly advise you to find the suitable course. Through a language test you can find out which of the courses among A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2 offers you the ideal learning level. You can complete the test in the comfort of your own home. If you prefer to have a face-to-face meeting we would be glad to welcome you in Sprachschule Aktiv. You could then take the language test there.
Learn German in Augsburg in small groups
It is not optimal to learn in a group of over 20 people. A teacher in the front hardly has the opportunity to address all the students’ questions or problems with understanding. In such a situation one’s success could take longer than expected. That is not the case at Sprachschule Aktiv. The number of students for each German class is capped at 10. Only then could our docents focus on each student. Additionally, small groups increase the speaking opportunity for each of the students. Ultimately our goal is that you actively participate in the lesson and that you can test and train your language skills.
German language school Augsburg – A placement test to find the right class
If you already have prior knowledge, it is sometimes difficult to determine your current level. In order to take the appropriate class, we offer a free placement test without obligation. That allows us to offer you the optimal level.
SPECIAL OFFER – GERMAN INTENSIVE COURSES (4 WEEKS FOR ONLY 349 €)
349 €Course duration: 4 weeks
- Dates: Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. till 12:00 p.m.
- Starting date:
- 9th January 2023 | 6th February 2023 | 3rd March 2023 | 6th April 2023 | 8th May 2023 | – The course takes place starting with 4 persons. Maximum 8 participants.
Attached is an overview of the German classes
|Intensive German Course A1/A2/B1/B2/C1/C2 - 2023|
|9. Monday 9:00-12:00||6. Monday 9:00-12:00||6. Monday 9:00-12:00|
|3. Monday 9:00-12:00||8. Monday 9:00-12:00||5. Monday 9:00-12:00|
|3. Monday 9:00-12:00||7. Monday 9:00-12:00||4. Monday 9:00-12:00|
|2. Monday 9:00-12:00||6. Monday 9:00-12:00||4. Monday 9:00-12:00|
- Intensive German course: The lessons take place every day. You could choose a class that lasts one to four weeks.
- Class start: the first Monday of the month Schedule: Moday until Friday from 9:00 till 12:00
|Semi Intensive German Course -A1/A2/B1/B2/C1/C2 - 2023|
|9. Monday 9:00-10:30 or 19:00-20:30||6. Monday 9:00-10:30 or 19:00-20:30||6. Monday 9:00-10:30 or 19:00-20:30|
|3. Monday 9:00-10:30 or 19:00-20:30||8. Monday 9:00-10:30 or 19:00-20:30||5. Monday 9:00-10:30 or 19:00-20:30|
|3. Monday 9:00-10:30 or 19:00-20:30||7. Monday 9:00-10:30 or 19:00-20:30||4. Monday 9:00-10:30 or 19:00-20:30|
|2. Monday 9:00-10:30 or 19:00-20:30||6. Monday 9:00-10:30 or 19:00-20:30||4. Monday 9:00-10:30 or 19:00-20:30|
- Semi-intensive German class: You don’t have enough time in the morning or want a class in the afternoon? Choose a semi-intensive course.
- Class start: on the first Monday of the month.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday from 9:00 till 10:30 or 19:00 till 20:30.
- German evening class: You don’t have enough time to learn every day? Choose an evening class. We offer two possibilities: a 6 week evening course (which takes place twice a week) or a 12 week evening course (which takes place once a week.)
- Class start: please find enclosed the starting date below
|German Evening Courses A1/A2/B1/B2/C1/C2 - 2023|
|10. A1 Tue & Th 17:30-19:00|
16. A2 Mo & We 19:00-20:30
23. B1 Mo & We 17:30-19:00
24. B2. Tu & Th 19:00-20:30
19. C1- C2 We & Fr 17:30-19:00
|06. A1. Mo & We 19:00-20:30|
07. A2 Tu & Th 17:30-19:00
13. B1 Mo & We 19:00-20:30
14. B2 Tu & Th 19:00-20:30
20. C1-C2 Mo & We 19:00-20:30
|06. A1 Mo & We 17:30-19:00
07. A2 Tu & Th 19:00-20:30
13. B1 Mon & We 17:30-19:00
21. B2 Tu & Th 17:30-19:00
22. C1-C2 We & Fr 17:30-19:00
|04. A1 Tue & Th 19:00-19:30|
11. A2. Tue & Th 17:30-19:00
18. B1 Tu & Th 19:00-20:30
24. B2 Mo & We 19:00-20:30
25. C1-C2 Tu & Th 19:00-20:30
|08. A1 Mo & We 17:30-19:00|
09. A2 Tu & Th 17:30-19:00
15. B1 Mo & We 17:30-19:00
17. B2 Tue & Th 17:30-19:00
23. C1-C2 Tu & Th 17:30-19:00
|05. A1. Mo & We 19:00-20:30
06. A2 Tu & Th 19:00-20:30
12. B1 Mo & We 19:00-20:30
16. B2 Tu & Th 19:00-20:30
19. C1-C2 Mo & We 19:00-20:30
|03. A1 Mo & We 17:30-19:00|
04. A2 Tu & Th 17:30-19:00
11. B1 Tu & Th 17:30-19:00
18. B2 Tu & Th 17:30-19:00
24. C1-C2 Mo & We 17:30-19:00
|02. A1. Mo & We 19:00-20:30|
03. A2 Tu & Th 19:00-20:30
14. B1 Mo & We 19:00-20:30
22. B2 Tu & Th 19:00-20:30
28. C1-C2 Mo & We 19:00-20:30
|05. A1 Tu & Th 17:30-19:00
12. A2 Tu & Th 17:30-19:00
13. B1 We & Fr 17:30-19:00
19. B2 Tue & Th 17:30-19:00
25. C1-C2 Mon & Wed 17:30-19:00
|02. A1 Mo & We 19:00-20:30|
10. A2 Tu & Th 19:00-20:30
16. B1 Mo & We 19:00-20:30
17. B2 Tu & Th 19:00-20:30
23. C1-C2 Mo & We 17:30-19:00
|06. A1 Mo & We 17:30-19:00|
07. A2 Tu & Th 17:30-19:30
13. B1 Mo & We 17:30-19:00
14. B2 Tu & Th 17:30-19:00
20. C1-C2 Mo & We 17:30-19:00
|04. A1 Mon & Wed 19:00-20:30
05. A2 Tue & Thu 19:00-20:30
- With 4 or more participants = 24 hours of 45 minutes (6 Weeks)
- With 3 participants = 20 hours of 45 minutes (5 Weeks)
- With 2 participants = 16 hours of 45 minutes (4 Weeks)
DaF (Test of German as a foreign language) preparation course
If you would like to study in Germany, you need proof of German proficiency. In order to successfully participate in lectures, a B2 level is required although C1 is ideal. The course is designed to optimally prepare the student for the proficiency test. Advanced language skills (B2 oder C1) is necessary to take part in the class. We ask you to take a free placement test without obligation beforehand.
- Class start: first Monday of the month.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday from 9:00 till 12:00.
Private German lessons in Augsburg
- With a private course up to 19 hours of lessons (45 minutes), each hour will cost 42 €.
- If you book between 20 and 29 hours of lessons, each hour will cost 40 €.
- For more 30 hours or more, each hour will cost 38 €.