German Course with VISA
Do you want to study in Germany or prepare for your job? Then a language course visa – for a longer stay – is just the right choice. At Sprachschule Aktiv in Stuttgart, we support you with the application for the visa from the beginning. A Schengen visa allows only a limited stay of 90 days. With a language course visa, you can stay in the country for up to 12 months and then go straight to work or university. Get informed about a visa for Germany for your German course in Stuttgart.
Which visa do I need?
A visa allows you not only to take part in a German language course, but to learn the language in a way which is long-term and sustainable. In our VISA courses you will learn the German language efficiently and successfully from Monday through Friday, 20 hours per week. As a result, you will make rapid progress and find that you’ll soon be able to work independently with your language skills here in Germany.
Many of our students who have a language course come from all over the world.
If you decide on a VISA course, you have various options which make your stay in Germany possible. Depending on which country you come from, the options are:
Within the Schengen area no visa is necessary. If you decide to take a language course with us, you need only a valid identity card or passport for your entry into Germany. This is the easiest way to attend a language course with us.
Even if you live outside the Schengen area, you can stay in the country with a visitor’s visa for up to 90 days.
If you want to stay longer than 3 months in the country, we advise you to apply for a language course visa. We recommend signing up for at least 6-8 months with our Intensive Course in order to increase the chances of approval by the authorities. Our Intensive Courses are ideal for 20 hours per week and meet all the necessary criteria. Depending on your country of origin, in Germany you can often apply for a visa at the Immigration Office or in your country at the German embassy. We also have a local cooperative partner on-site who will assist you with applying for the visa for a small fee. Whether it be support via a required letter of motivation, opening a blocked account, or applying for the complete language course visa – our cooperation partner has many years of experience and has excellent contacts with local authorities.
Course schedule and prices for German courses:
Our intensive courses in Stuttgart take place both in the morning and evening, so everyone can find a course to match their schedule.
- We offer every language level every month!
- Duration: you can decide how long you want to join the course; in general you need 8 weeks to complete one language level
- levels offered: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2
- Course schedule: Monday to Friday, 9:00-12:00 in the morning or 18:00-21:00 in the evening
- 1 week of intensive course: 199 €
- 2 weeks of intensive course: 349 €
- 3 weeks of intensive course: 411 €
- 4 weeks of intensive course: 499 €
|Januar||07/01/2020||Montag bis Freitag||9:00-12:00 oder 18:00-21:00|
|Februar||03/02/2020||Montag bis Freitag||9:00-12:00 oder 18:00-21:00|
|März||02/03/2020||Montag bis Freitag||9:00-12:00 oder 18:00-21:00|
|April||06/04/2020||Montag bis Freitag||9:00-12:00 oder 18:00-21:00|
|Mai||04/05/2020||Montag bis Freitag||9:00-12:00 oder 18:00-21:00|
|Juni||02/06/2020||Montag bis Freitag||9:00-12:00 oder 18:00-21:00|
|Juli||06/07/2020||Montag bis Freitag||9:00-12:00 oder 18:00-21:00|
|August||03/08/2020||Montag bis Freitag||9:00-12:00 oder 18:00-21:00|
|September||07/09/2020||Montag bis Freitag||9:00-12:00 oder 18:00-21:00|
|Oktober||05/10/2020||Montag bis Freitag||9:00-12:00 oder 18:00-21:00|
|November||02/11/2020||Montag bis Freitag||9:00-12:00 oder 18:00-21:00|
|Dezember||30/11/2020||Montag bis Freitag||9:00-12:00 oder 18:00-21:00|
|*Dauer:||1 bis 4 Wochen|
You need for the visa application:
- a valid passport.
- Proof of health insurance.
- The visa application in duplicate.
- Two recent passport photos.
- Proof of participation in a German course.
- Proof of at least intermediate education.
- Voucher for visa payment.
- Proof of payment of the course.
For detailed information, we recommend that you contact the respective representative abroad to find out which documents you need specifically.
How does the procedure work?
First, you need to find out at the embassy what documents you need. After successful registration you will receive an invoice from us asking for a down payment of 50%. Then we issue the necessary documents for submission to the authority or embassy.
If, contrary to expectations, you do not receive a visa and you are unable to attend the course, your course fees will be refunded. However, due to the costs of issuing the papers, even in the case of refusal notices, we keep a processing fee i.H.v. 250 euros. Upon denial, please pay close attention to our general terms and conditions.
Your benefits of a VISA course
- You can fully concentrate on learning a new language.
- You prepare for a TestDaf or DSH exam during the course.
- Experience German culture first hand and improve your language skills with native speakers.
- In the intensive course you learn the language consistently and continuously. This constant learning curve reinforces the learned content.
- In case of delays in the visa process, the beginning of the course can be postponed for up to 4 months free of charge.
If you need visa support or have further questions about our VISA courses, feel free to contact us at any time.
We welcome you in Germany!